Hawaii is one of the top destinations for honeymooners. As some people call it, it is a paradise on earth where you can getaway from it all with your partner and have a romantic vacation. If you are planning to spend some time in Hawaii after your wedding and are wondering what are some of the top activities you can do while visiting, here are some of our favorites that we recommend you doing that you might enjoy:
- Experience a sunset cruise- For couples, one romantic activity is watching the sunset. You can do this in Hawaii while on a private cruise or sailboat. You and your partner will surely enjoy sharing a kiss while watching the sunset.
- Attend an original Hawaiian Luau party- If you want to party with your sweetheart, you should not miss out attending an authentic Luau party. A Luau party includes cultural performances, all-night dancing and sumptuous dishes.
- Have a picnic by the beach- Hawaii is famous for its breathtaking and scenic beaches. Treat your partner with a romantic picnic by the beach. Some of the best beaches in Hawaii include Waikiki Beach, North Shore, Lanikai, Lahaina Beach and Kaanapali Beach.
- Treat your sweetheart to a spa treatment in one of the hotels and spas in the island. After all the stressful days you have to endure before the wedding, it is now time to relax and enjoy every moment of your honeymoon. Some of the great places for a spa treatment include Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows, Four Seasons Hualalai, Kona Village Resort, Hotel Hana-Maui, Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa and Four Seasons Maui at Wailea.
- Get closer to nature by visiting the Botanical Garden- One good way to spend time together is by exploring beautiful and scenic places. If you want to experience a fun adventure, take a tour in the Botanical Garden to see the exotic and local plants of Hawaii. Walk hand-in-hand with your partner while enjoying the mazes of banana and mango trees.
- Take a road trip to Hana- In this road; you will travel over 59 historic bridges to get to the historic Hana village. Many people say that taking road trips in Hawaii will make you appreciate more the beauty and charm this place has to offer.
There you have it! These are just some of the things you may want to do and experience with your partner while on your honeymoon. Hawaii is one of the most wonderful and romantic places in the world and is a perfect spot for your honeymoon!