Hawaii has always been one of the most beautiful places in the world and is one of the reasons why many love taking a vacation here. Aside from the beautiful beaches and other breathtaking sceneries, there are also so many fun activities that you may want to try while on vacation that won’t cost you a dime. One activity you should not miss is enjoying a sunrise in Hawaii. If you are planning on taking a trip to Hawaii and were wondering about the best spots to enjoy one, we have listed some options for you that we like.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park- If you want to see nature at its best, this is one of the best places to you need to consider. Aside from the serene feeling sunrise may give, you will also be able to enjoy the humming of local birds. Just be sure to pick the best spot in the park.
- Punaluu Black Sand Beach- If you are a beach lover and you want to experience the stunning sunrise, this beach is one the best choices. Aside from the magnificent black sand, the beach is also home to many Hawksbill turtles and Green turtles.
- Poipu Beach Park- Another place to watch sunrise while in Hawaii is this beach park. The park also offers different fun activities that you and your loved ones will surely enjoy such as snorkeling. It is considered as one of the best beaches in USA.
- Liliuokalani Gardens- If you want paradise-like sceneries, you should visit the Liliuokalani Gardens. This is the best place to experience a tranquil and relaxing morning while enjoying the sunrise with the people you love.
- Makapuu Lighthouse- People who want to experience a blast in the past should visit Makapuu Lighthouse. Aside from being able to see the sunrise, you will also be able to appreciate the peacefulness of the sea. This lighthouse is also part of the National Register of Historic Places. Cool, right?
- Hana- Another place to try is Hana. Aside from sunrise, you will also be able to see the panoramic view of the Hana coastline.
Hawaii is truly a beautiful place and a great spot to experience an amazing sunrise. If you know of some other great spots to watch a sunrise in Hawaii, let us know and we will share them with everyone else.