Hawaii Vacation Deals
Discount Hawaii can help you find deals on your Hawaii vacation package. We work with a lot of different suppliers so we can find you the best prices on airfare, hotel, car rentals and activities. We are a family owned travel agency that has been selling Hawaii vacation packages for over two decades. Our agents can help plan and book your trip while giving you advice on things to do and resorts you may want to consider. Let us help book your discounted Hawaii travel package today! Also don’t forget to ask about our last minute deals that can get you to Hawaii for cheap.
Thank you for your efficient work Karen with helping us with our car rental.Sarah H.
Thank you for helping me, there were no problems with my trip and everything went great. I know when we booked it was a little last minute but we appreciate all your work.Laura M.
We have just returned from our vacation. Everything went beautifully. Thank you for your help.Terry G.
Karen, thank you for all your help on getting our rental expedited and great job on the rates.Scott M.
- Known as the "most romantic island" in Hawaii, Maui is full of surprises for its visitors. Take a romantic walk down a beach, go snorkeling and see amazing underwater sea life or maybe take a bike tour going down Haleakala.
- Known as "The gathering place," Oahu is home to Waikiki and is the most popular island for vacationers. On Oahu, enjoy the city life with some of the best restaurants as well as great nightlife or spend a day hiking up Diamond Head.
- Hawaii's "orchid isle" allows you to enjoy the beauty of nature at a quieter and slower pace. Take a full day to tour the island and see its wonders – the volcanoes, the beaches and so much more! A perfect spot for an adventurous vacation.
- Kauai is famous for its rugged mountains and lush green scenery. Get closer to nature by going hiking on some great nature trails or maybe spend the day kayaking at Hanalei Bay. Kauai has everything you can ask for if you love outdoor activities.
- Rich in history, Molokai is an island of leisure and relaxation. This is the perfect spot for travellers who want to stay as far away from the city as possible and enjoy more of a laid-back atmosphere on your trip to Hawaii.
- Lanai used to be a pineapple plantation, and continues to be a small quiet community today. See beautiful remnants of the island’s history from the 15th and 18th century, visit the breath taking Garden of the Gods or many other activities.